We are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues for our client as TSO - Digital Labs L3 Support engineer.
The Level 3 Application Support team member will be part of a group that is responsible for the maintenance and support of client applications. This function has broad knowledge of the business functions to resolve critical and strategic business technology challenges.
This individual performs advanced troubleshooting at the application level. Using his/her domain knowledge and relevant expertise, he/she will identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and guide the appropriate team in constructing and implementing the fix. The specialist is individually responsible for delivering technical diagnosis and solution prescription within his/her specific technology expertise and assigned applications.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BS, BA) or 5 years IT experience.
● Microsoft Azure Cloud
○ Platform As A Service (PaaS), Azure Kubernetes Services, App Services, App
● Microsoft Azure DevOps
○ CI/CD Pipeline, Releases, Boards & Repos
● Microsoft SQL
○ Ability to write and read complex queries
● Experience in ITIL Framework or comparable ITSM framework
● Understanding of Robotics Process Automation
○ Knowledge in UiPath Suite of Applications
● Understanding of PowerShell Scripting
○ Read and write intermediate scripts
● Understanding of Application Programming Interface (API)
● .NET framework experience and operational understanding
What we offer:
- Onboarding in a good atmosphere with supportive, friendly team.
- You will be part of a motivated, dedicated, international virtual team where your contribution will be appreciated.
- Ability to work on an international project of strategic importance.
- A variety of responsibilities and a good opportunity to develop organizational skills on
- a large project.
- Attractive salary packaging.
- Private health care and other employee benefits.
If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: