We are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues for our client as TSO Cloud Engineer.
The primary skill set that we have been looking for is Azure and Kubernetes (Cloud 2 years).
• Possessing experience in application support in a Devops / Agile environment
• Using domain knowledge and relevant expertise to identify the area of fault (code, environment or configuration) and address/escalate it accordingly;
• Responsibility for delivering technically diagnosis within a specific technology expertise and assigned applications;Demonstrating technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and application level expertise of a portfolio of applications with broad knowledge of the business strategic priorities, in order to resolve complex problems;
• Developing technical application support skill sets with detailed technical experience with industry standard platforms such as Google Application Suite, .NET/IIS, Azure Cloud, Microsoft SQL, Kubernetes, RPA and others;
• Possessing technical capabilities, analytical skills and application knowledge;
• Being able to diagnose and troubleshoot application problems and leverage tools and resources appropriately to identify solutions that may or may not be already documented; and,
• Managing multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities.
• Building and maintaining relationships within the team and throughout the firm.
• Microsoft Azure DevOps (CI/CD pipeline knowledge);
• Microsoft Azure Cloud (PaaS), Azure Portal, App Services, Azure Portal experience;
• Operational understanding of .NET framework;
• Kubernetes experience or Azure Kubernetes Services;
• Containerization (e.g. Docker) experience;
• Experience creating Linux shell scripting or Powershell scripting;
• Splunk (write queries and understand the data returned);
• ITIL framework understanding (or comparable ITSM framework ) / Devops / Agile
What we offer:
• Onboarding in a good atmosphere with supportive, friendly team.
• You will be part of a motivated, dedicated, international virtual team where your contribution will be appreciated.
• Ability to work on an international project of strategic importance.
• A variety of responsibilities and a good opportunity to develop organizational skills on
a large project.
• Attractive salary packaging.
• Private health care and other employee benefits.