We are looking for our client, motivated and creative colleague as TechOps Engineer.
A career in Information Technology, will provide you with the opportunity to support client core business functions by supporting applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on the technology operations as well as liaise with the design and infrastructure teams, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the client to drive strategic business growth.
The Technology Operations Support team monitors and supports the overall quality of our service. As a part of the team, you’ll be the primary contact for ensuring the quality of our application support from technology operations perspective also considering better ways to provide the same service in a more cost-efficient manner and keeping customer satisfaction with our services high.
The candidate will be focused from Technology Operations perspective:
- Deployments and environment governance
- Infrastructure Monitoring and Major incident management respons
- Cloud services support and vendor liaison
- Custom technology support
- Internal Shared Services liaison
- SLA and Major incident management reporting
- Problem management
The following skills are required for this role:
Essential skills needed for the role:
- Experience in the technical implementation and operation of mission critical IT services.
- Comprehensive understanding and administrative experience of Azure PAAS and Azure IaaS services and Azure Dev OPS
- Comprehensive understanding and administrative experience of Microsoft products such as SQL server, IIS, .NET Framework and MS Windows Applications.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Experience in writing T-SQL queries and PowerShell scripting
- Experience working in an ITIL-based framework.
- Proficient in English
The candidate must be familiar with concepts for the following services:
Azure Data Factory
- Pipelines and activities
- Linked services
- Pipeline execution and triggers
- Integration runtime
- Data Flows
- Roles and permissions
- Naming rules
- Data redundancy
Azure Blob storage
- Storage Accounts
- Redundancy and disaster Recovery
- Performance, scaling and cost optimization
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure SQL Managed Instance
- SQL Server on Azure VMs
Azure Analytics Services
- Authentication and user permissions
- Connecting to on-premises data sources
- Connecting to servers
- High availability
- Data sources
- Data flows
- Data sets
Knowledge about Azure Cosmos DB, Application Insights, Azure Monitor, Azure APP Services and Functions, Service BUS and other Azure Services is a plus.
- Onboarding in a good atmosphere with supportive, friendly team.
- You will be part of a motivated, dedicated, international virtual team where your contribution will be appreciated.
- Ability to work on an international project of strategic importance.
- A variety of responsibilities and a good opportunity to develop organizational skills on
- a large project.
- Attractive salary packaging.
- Private health care and other employee benefits.